How To Book Your Accommodation
Ok, so you’d like to come and stay with us (Great!) – how do you book your stay?
- Go to the Book Your Stay page
- Check availability for your chosen dates. The results will show which pods are available to book.
- Click on View button on your chosen available lodge to be taken to the appropriate calendar.
- On the calendar of your chosen accommodation, click on your check-in date, then click again on your check-out date. It will display the price information, including the 25% deposit payment required at the time of booking confirmation, and ask you for your contact details.
- Fill in your details, agree to our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the box so it shows as a filled orange square.
- Click Book Now to send us your booking request
We will be in touch with you within 24 hours to finalise your booking, to arrange your 25% deposit payment, and to answer any queries you may have regarding your stay.
The remaining balance is due on the 1st of the month prior to your visit. So, for example, if your booking for the 20th of September, your remaining balance would be due on the 1st August. We’ll send you an invoice for the balance, along with payment details. It is your responsibility to make your payment by or on that date, or your booking may be forfeited.
What You Need to Bring
Every pod or lodge has pillows, sheets and throws (one each per bed), with deep, comfy mattresses. You will need to bring your own sleeping bags or duvets. You will also need your own towels.
Remember we’re in Scotland. There’s no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothing!
Also remember we have a hot tub and sauna, so if you’d like to use these facilities, please remember to bring suitable clothing, such as swimsuits, robes and flip flops.
All of our facilities are available for your pleasure and convenience, including microwaves, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, cooker, hot-tub, sauna, showers, toilets , wood-burners etc. Please do remember that whilst we do everything we can to ensure your safety and wellbeing, it is your own responsibility to make sure you use these sensibly and safely.
For the comfort of all of our guests we have a strict No Pets policy. Nae dugs, nae cats and definitely nae goldfish!
Whilst pets aren’t allowed, children are made very welcome! We can provide cots, pull-down kids beds and lots of games and toys.
If you have a larger family and you’d like to give your children a camping experience whilst you enjoy the full glamourous glamping experience, this, too, can be arranged, and we’ll set up a tent next to your pod for the kids. Don’t worry about them wandering about in the night. Our site is small and secure, and everything is locked up for the evening.